What is Tiffin Service
- Tawa offers north-indian quality food in Tiffin boxes to PG Accommodations, houses and offices
- Tiffin service is available both for lunch and dinner
- Good quality hot-cases are used for delivering food
- Tiffin contains following items
One dry vegetable, One curry vegetable, One daal, Curd, 5 Chapatis, Rice/2 Chapatis
- For bulk orders by companies & offices, the contents can be customized.
- Cost of one meal is Rs 70/-. For bulk order by companies & offices, we offer special discounts
- Rs 1000/- deposit is charged for the cost of hot-cases. Out of this, Rs 900/- are refundable and Rs 100/- are charged for wear and tear of hot-cases. For bulk orders by companies & offices, the advance deposit can be partly relaxed
- For lunch, Tiffin is delivered during 1:00 to 2:00 pm. For dinner, Tiffin is delivered during 8:30 to 10:00 pm
- Customer can opt for Tiffin service 5 days, 6 days or all 7 days a week
- Tiffin service is available in Koramangala and nearby areas like – ST Bed, Ejipura, Teacher’s colony, Venkutpura and HSR Layout
- Sometimes, there may be delays in Tiffin delivery due to unforeseen circumstances like heavy rains, traffic jams etc.
Cancellation of Tiffin for specific day(s)
- If you want to cancel the Tiffin for a specific day, you must let us know at-least 2 hours in advance of Tiffin delivery.
Billing & Payments
- Tawa does not bill in advance. Billing is done twice a month. You would get the bill on 16th and 1st of every month. You need to pay the bill with-in one week of issue date. Late payment charges of Rs 100/- will be charged if bill is paid after due date
- If a customer is not paying the bill with-in due date, customer needs to deposit Rs 500/- as advance.
- Bill can be paid in cash or by cheque. Cheque should be made in the name of “Brajesh Kumar”, Owner of Tawa.
- For any queries, contact Mr. Brajesh Kumar at +91-9986663148, +91-9663950126